Pair Altec Lansing 515 Speakers from Voice of The Theater Vintage Woofer 20 Ohm | eBay
i'm pretty new to this, but is this a reconed pair? the number on the cone starts with a "W" The seller doesn't mention it in the listing.

Pair Altec Lansing 515 Speakers from Voice of The Theater Vintage Woofer 20 Ohm | eBay
i'm pretty new to this, but is this a reconed pair? the number on the cone starts with a "W" The seller doesn't mention it in the listing.
Sonic Barbarian
I'm almost positive that is not original Altec. I believe that they are Waldom cones.

Second the likely Waldom. Not bad generics but not as good as Altecs.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Am I seeing a threaded post for a Bakelite spider?
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Bookmarks